The Pediatric Knee/Elbow Cryo/Cuff is specifically designed to treat children's injuries (ages 1 to 7). It combines the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression to minimize hemarthrosis and swelling, and cold to minimize pain. Due to the unique design of the cuff, it can be utilized effectively on both the knee and elbow of the patient. The Pediatric Ankle Cryo/Cuff is ideal for use in the treatment of hemorrhagic episodes in hemophilia. The Pediatric Knee/Elbow Cryo/Cuff is one-size for children. For adults, the Elbow Cryo/Cuff and Knee Cryo/Cuff are available. All Cryo/Cuffs can be ordered as a single cuff, or with a cooler (including a tube assembly and insulation disk). The Cooler is available separately and can be used with any model in the Cryo/Cuff line.
* Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
* Measured compression for patient comfort
* Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
* Detachable cooler without treatment interruption
* Treatment for hemophilia hemorrhage
* Sizes for both pediatric and adult patients
One size only